BELViNi.DE is one of the leading eCommerce platforms for premium wines, spirits, alcohol free beverages, beers and delicatessen in Germany and has been online for over 16 years. Through many years of trade relations with wineries from all over the world, BELViNi.DE has built up a unique portfolio of first-class wines. Since November 2018, BELViNi.DE GmbH has been part of the Oetker Group, which as a strategic partner enables the further expansion.
In order to support our rapidly growing team, we are seeking for the earliest entry date possible a creative
Country Purchase Manager Italia (m, f, d)
(Job-ID BV 33)
• Control of operational and strategic purchasing for our own brand categories as well as existing and future exclusivities with wine, delicatessen and spirits producers.
• Maintenance and communication with our suppliers as well as a sovereign negotiation of purchasing and payment conditions.
• Optimization of the current range with a sure sense of trends and the development of the market
• Needs-based disposition of purchase materials of assigned product groups for the supply of goods to production, keeping stocks low as possible.
• Support of the purchasing management in various tasks and projects and representation of his case of absence.
• You have already gained professional experience as purchasing manager, ideally in the e- commerce wine & food industry
• You are communicative, strong in negotiations and have the ability for creative solutions as well as an entrepreneurial and structured way of thinking
• You have negotiating skills, hands-on mentality, a strong relationship management as well as the motivation to continuously generate sales
• You bring a strong initiative and flourish in a dynamic working environment
• Your English is on a high level and you are competitive in one, two or even a third foreign
• Safe handling of common MS Office applications In-depth experience in negotiating with
suppliers at best
• You have a sommelier training, a high WSET level or a similar qualification
What we offer
• A permanent employment contract at the Berlin site
• An attractive workplace, comprehensive training and intensive instructions in all relevant
• A pleasant and collegial working environment • Team events and employee discounts
• An open-minded and supportive team • Work-life-balance
Have we raised your interest?
You will become part of an expanding, dynamic company in the wine & food industry. We believe in flat hierarchies and an unbureaucratic corporate culture with short decision-making paths.
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FULL APPLICATION UNDER YOUR EARLIEST INTRODUCTION DATE, YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS AND THE JOB-ID TO THE Email ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org www.belvini.de
Until the end of the selection process, your personal data will be stored for the application process in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will be processed and used exclusively for the purpose of this procedure. Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties. Detailed data protection notices can be found
BELViNi DE ist eine der führenden eCommerce-Plattformen für Premium Wein, Spirituosen, AFG, Bier und Feinkost in Deutschland und bereits seit über 17 Jahren online. Durch langjährige Handelsbeziehungen zu Weingütern aus aller Welt hat BELViNi ein einzigartiges Portfolio erstklassiger Weine aufgebaut und wurde mehrfach als bester Weinhändler Deutschland ausgezeichnet.